9 000 - 17 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
Software house is a multi-element puzzle. For ten years, we have been successfully constructing the team of people with matching characters and skills, which resulted in a truly beautiful picture. Only one piece is missing. We believe it is you, Naturaily.
You need to know that we value individuality, professionalism, open communication and honesty. We strive to provide our clients with the best, stable, reliable and beautiful digital products. Check out the services we offer and some of our latest case studies.
Naturaily truly is a reliable software development company. We know that, and we need the world to know it too. Do you have an idea how to spread the word? We are waiting for you!
- developing fast, secure websites & web apps (Jamstack based)
- developing beautiful, award-winning websites with React (NextJS)
- building successful frontend for web products With React.js (NextJS) for our clients & partners
- developing web-based interfaces with reusable components, and are both functional and highly-responsive on all device types (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- working closely with other great team members (project managers, engineers, designers, product owners)
- writing clean and easily maintainable code
- understanding of web core vitals and experience with optimization tasks that ensure great scores & performance
What you can expect from us is
- the possibility to work with clients & partners from around the world representing, among other industries: art, e-commerce, energy, and construction
- to be a part of a team that strives for the best solutions for client and project itself
- to have the freedom of action
- to have a real impact on the company's development trends
- the software needed to deliver good results
- bottom-up decision making culture
- access to Worksmile platform which is offering a lot of benefits to choose from (Multisport card / private health insurance / workshops / travel / shopping and much, much more)
- the flexibility of working hours
- a nice office in the heart of Wroclaw surrounded by cafés, restaurants, art galleries, etc.
- appreciation for responsibility, initiative, and efficiency
- regularly replenished corporate library
- integration meetings & trips
- a MacBook
- full remote work
- 26 paid days off
- psychologist support
We need you to be
- commercially experienced in developing Frontend solutions using React.js (min. 2 years)
- experienced with Static Site Generators, like Next.js, Gatsby, Hugo or others
- experienced in integrating Headless CMS (like Sanity, Storyblok, ContentFul or others) with Jamstack site
- experienced in TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3, Webpack
- experienced in RWD and mobile-first approach
- experienced in working with GIT in commercial projects
- knowledgeable in Lodash, Underscore and other popular libraries
- proficient in English - both in writing and speaking
- familiar with good coding habits: good naming, testable functions, readable code
- paying attention to details
It would be great if you
- have knowledge of serverless architecture
- are familiar with tools like Figma or other
- have experience with react-query, consuming GraphQL APIs
- are familiar with UX/UI
- have experience with monorepo
- have gained knowledge of app optimization and performance
- have experience working in Scrum and Kanban process
- have strong motivation for taking action and delivering results
- are a great communicator and let the team and clients know about challenges as soon as they appear
There is a little more!
Being resilient means a lot to us!
Our company is scaling rapidly on a daily basis. Therefore, we need to see you are comfortable with the pace of changes we are going through and excited about the new challenges and opportunities ahead of us.
We appreciate your thirst for knowledge
Both Naturaily and its employees are subject to a constant learning process. The awareness of how much there is still for you to learn is of great value both to the team and the entire company.
Working at Naturaily is a great idea because
You grow with the company
We can co-finance selected trainings or workshops, pay for conferences, or maybe together we will organize our own event?
You can shape the company
We are entering new markets and developing in new, modern directions, like IoT software development.
You work with inspiring clients
We work with companies from all around the world, including innovative Scandinavia and mature Western Europe.
You will gain valuable experience
Changing company course demands resourcefulness, courage and persistence. Being part of it will enable you to grow, both as a professional and as a person.