Regular Shopify DeveloperApply
9 000 - 15 000 PLN net B2B
Software house is a multi-element puzzle. For ten years, we have been successfully constructing the team of people with matching characters and skills, which resulted in a truly beautiful picture. Only one piece is missing. We believe it is you, Naturaily.
You need to know that we value individuality, professionalism, open communication and honesty. We strive to provide our clients with the best, stable, reliable and beautiful digital products. Check out the services we offer and some of our latest case studies.
Naturaily truly is a reliable software development company. We know that, and we need the world to know it too. Do you have an idea how to spread the word? We are waiting for you!
- developing fast and safe Shopify projects for our clients
- writing clean and easy to maintain code
- transparently and openly communicating with our clients
- working and collaborating with our great team members (project managers, engineers, designers, product owners)
- predicting and adapting to user interactions
What you can expect from us is
- the ability to be the pillar of the eCommerce development team, you’ll have big responsibilities but also a lot of freedom in your decisions
- the possibility to work with clients from around the world representing, among other industries: art, e-commerce, energy, and construction
- to be a part of a team that strives to provide the best solutions for clients and their projects
- to have a real impact on the company's development trends
- all the software needed to deliver great results
- an additional budget for training, workshops, conferences, etc.
- flexible working hours
- a nice office in the heart of Wrocław surrounded by cafés, restaurants, art galleries, but it’s up to you to decide if you want to work from the office or remotely
- access to Worksmile platform which is offering a lot of benefits to choose from (Multisport card / private health insurance / workshops / travel / shopping and much, much more)
- a MacBook
- 26 paid days off
- psychologist support
We need you to be
- experienced in the Shopify [or Shopper] development ecosystem (1- 2 years)
- deeply interested in Shopify trends
- aware of front-end performance optimization
- strong in communication, reporting, technical writing and analytical skills
- proficient in English - both in writing and speaking (min. B2)
It would be great if you
- have strong motivation for taking action and delivering results
- have experience in freelance projects and direct contact with international clients
There is a little more!
Being resilient means a lot to us!
Our company is scaling rapidly on a daily basis. Therefore, we need to see you are comfortable with the pace of changes we are going through and excited about the new challenges and opportunities ahead of us.
We appreciate your thirst for knowledge
Both Naturaily and its employees are subject to a constant learning process. The awareness of how much there is still for you to learn is of great value both to the team and the entire company.
Working at Naturaily is a great idea because
You will be proud of your work
We place a high priority on high-quality code and lack of technical dept.
You will work on a wide range of projects
You will be involved in projects tailored to your level of expertise.
You will choose your work style
You can be a part of a bigger team or work alone, if you prefer.
You will grow along with the company
You can be a team leader in a chosen technology or you can share your knowledge & experience during in-company Tech-Friday.