Engineering Manager [Regular/Senior]Apply
16 000 - 22 000 PLN net + 26/30 paid days off B2B
Software house is a multi-element puzzle. For ten years, we have been successfully constructing the team of people with matching characters and skills, which resulted in a truly beautiful picture. Only one piece is missing. We believe it is you, Naturaily.
You need to know that we value individuality, professionalism, open communication and honesty. We strive to provide our clients with the best, stable, reliable and beautiful digital products. Check out the services we offer and some of our latest case studies.
Naturaily truly is a reliable software development company. We know that, and we need the world to know it too. Do you have an idea how to spread the word? We are waiting for you!
- lead a multi-disciplinary engineering team
- partner with product on defining roadmaps and ensure the team has a compelling vision, mission, OKRs, and KPIs to measure progress and success
- be accountable for the systems your team is building including technical design, development, test, monitoring and deployment
- engage your team to construct the technical roadmap and lead planning, delivery and continuous improvement
- balance calculated risks, trade-offs and consequences in prioritizing and optimizing for sustainable time-to-value and high-quality engineering
- maintain and continuously improve agile delivery and engineering processes
- use technical expertise to ensure the platforms being built are scalable, maintainable and extensible
- foster inclusive and collaborative teams and culture
What you can expect from us is
- openness for new initiatives and tools
- working mainly on foreign markets
- the possibility to work with clients from around the world representing, among other industries: art, e-commerce, energy, medtech and construction
- to be a part of a team that strives for the best solutions for client and project itself
- to have the freedom of action
- to have a real impact on the company's development trends
- the software needed to deliver good results
- an additional budget for trainings, workshops, conferences, etc.
- the flexibility of working hours
- a nice office in the heart of Wroclaw surrounded by cafés, restaurants, art galleries, etc.
- access to Worksmile platform which is offering a lot of benefits to choose from (Multisport card / private health insurance / workshops / travel / shopping and much, much more)
- psychologist support
- 26/30 paid days off
- a MacBook
We need you to be
- experienced of leading interdisciplinary teams in a fast-paced agile environment (PM/Delivery Manager/Engineering Manager), minimum 5 years
- results-oriented, collaborative, pragmatic, and continuous improvement mindset
- aware how to empower the engineers to make the biggest impact possible for the company while reaching their professional development goals
- analytical and decision-making skills that integrate technical and business requirements
- experienced in building, documenting, and operating products or services of varied scale and complexity
- able to communicate and collaborate across the wider organization, influencing decisions with and without direct authority
- experienced with Monolith, SOA, and Microservice architectures that served as business and/or technical platforms
- aware when to take charge and know when to sit back and let the team figure it out
- can hire and close top talent in Engineering
- fluent in English (min. C1)
It would be great if you
- are open-minded and independent
- have interest in digital products and software development
- have degree in Computer Science, a technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
There is a little more!
Being resilient means a lot to us!
Our company is scaling rapidly on a daily basis. Therefore, we need to see you are comfortable with the pace of changes we are going through and excited about the new challenges and opportunities ahead of us.
We appreciate your thirst for knowledge
Both Naturaily and its employees are subject to a constant learning process. The awareness of how much there is still for you to learn is of great value both to the team and the entire company.
Working at Naturaily is a great idea because
You will be proud of your work
We place a high priority on high-quality code and lack of technical dept.
You will work on a wide range of projects
You will be involved in projects tailored to your level of expertise.
You will choose your work style
You can be a part of a bigger team or work alone, if you prefer.
You will grow along with the company
You can be a team leader in a chosen technology or you can share your knowledge & experience during in-company Tech-Friday.