Senior QA EngineerApply
18 000 - 22 000 PLN net + 30 paid days off B2B
Software house is a multi-element puzzle. For ten years, we have been successfully constructing the team of people with matching characters and skills, which resulted in a truly beautiful picture. Only one piece is missing. We believe it is you, Naturaily.
You need to know that we value individuality, professionalism, open communication and honesty. We strive to provide our clients with the best, stable, reliable and beautiful digital products. Check out the services we offer and some of our latest case studies.
Naturaily truly is a reliable software development company. We know that, and we need the world to know it too. Do you have an idea how to spread the word? We are waiting for you!
- lead the quality mindset within the team, sharing your knowledge of testing and establishing self-sufficient quality processes. Consistently motivating the team to improve and test together
- establish and provide transparent metrics, via application monitoring, which will help the team to understand the current quality and health of their applications and features
- continuously improve the testing strategy for manual and automated testing by providing comprehensive testing solutions, finding creative ways to test, break, debug features
- participate in problem-solving, solution design, and planning sessions for all initiatives and experiments. Questioning unclear requirements to help eliminate ambiguities and mismatches in early user stories and acceptance criteria
- advocate customer interest, contribute to product feedback, and help resolve production issues, through collaboration with the customer success team
- fluent in English (both written and spoken)
What you can expect from us is
- the chance to cooperate with our development teams in international projects
- the possibility to work with clients from around the world representing mobile & web development software
- to be a part of a team that strives for the best solutions for each client and the respective project itself
- to have the freedom of action
- to have a real impact on the company's development trends
- the software needed to deliver good results
- access to Worksmile platform which is offering a lot of benefits to choose from (Multisport card / private health insurance / workshops / travel / shopping and much, much more)
- the flexibility of working hours
- a nice office in the heart of Wroclaw, surrounded by cafés, restaurants, art galleries, etc.
- a MacBook
- 30 paid days off
- psychologist support
We need you to be
- experienced in working as a Quality Engineering or Test Automation focused role
- familiar with mainstream testing frameworks (i.e. Cypress, Jest or Rspec)
- a team player: quality is a collective effort for you rather than just one person’s responsibility. You leverage collaboration techniques (i.e. pair programming and teamwork) to forge this mindset in others
- experienced in leveraging design patterns like Page Object Model (POM) to reduce code duplication and improve test maintenance
- able to collaborate, communicate asynchronously, and work well within the wider organization
- able to actively give and receive feedback to build trust, transparency, and elevate your peers
- person with enthusiastic, go-for-it attitude: when you see something broken, you can't help but fix it
It would be great if you
- have an interest in digital products in med-tech area
There is a little more!
Being resilient means a lot to us!
Our company is scaling rapidly on a daily basis. Therefore, we need to see you are comfortable with the pace of changes we are going through and excited about the new challenges and opportunities ahead of us.
We appreciate your thirst for knowledge
Both Naturaily and its employees are subject to a constant learning process. The awareness of how much there is still for you to learn is of great value both to the team and the entire company.
Working at Naturaily is a great idea because
You will be proud of your work
We place a high priority on high-quality code and lack of technical dept.
You will work on a wide range of projects
You will be involved in projects tailored to your level of expertise.
You will choose your work style
You can be a part of a bigger team or work alone, if you prefer.
You will grow along with the company
You can be a team leader in a chosen technology or you can share your knowledge & experience during in-company Tech-Friday.