Frontend Developer (React.js, JAMstack)apply
8000 - 12 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
Software house is a multi-element puzzle. For six years, we have been successfully constructing the team of people with matching characters and skills, which resulted in a truly beautiful picture. Only one piece is missing. We believe it is you, Naturaily.
You need to know that we value individuality, professionalism, open communication and honesty. We strive to provide our clients with the best, stable, reliable and beautiful digital products. Check out the services we offer and some of our latest case studies.
Naturaily truly is a reliable software development company. We know that, and we need the world to know it too. Do you have an idea how to spread the word? We are waiting for you!
What we expect from you is
- Development of fast and safe websites & progressive web apps (JAMstack based)
- Development of beautiful, award-winning websites with React
- Building successful frontends for web and mobile Products With React.js for our clients
- Development of web-based interface that has reusable components, is both functional and highly-responsive
- Working and collaborating with our great team members (project managers, engineers, designers, product owners)
- Predicting and adapting to user interactions
- Writing clean and easily maintainable code
What you can expect from us is
- the possibility to work with clients from around the world representing, among other industries: art, e-commerce, energy, and construction
- to be a part of a team that strives for the best solutions for client and project itself
- to have the freedom of action
- to have a real impact on the company's development trends
- the software needed to deliver good results
- bottom-up decision making culture
- an additional budget for trainings, workshops, conferences, etc.
- the flexibility of working hours
- a nice office in the heart of Wrocław surrounded by cafés, restaurants, art galleries, etc.
- fresh fruits & snacks everyday in the office
- appreciation for responsibility, initiative, and efficiency
- regularly replenished corporate library
- integration meetings & trips
- a MacBook
- full remote work
- 26 paid days off
We need you to be
- Commercially experienced in developing interfaces using React.js (min. 3 years)
- Deep understanding of state management patterns and solutions (e.g. redux, redux-saga)
- Experienced with Static Site Generators, like Next.js, Gatsby, Hugo or others
- Experienced with integrating Headless CMS (like Sanity, Storyblok, ContentFul or others) with JAMstack sites
- Experienced in HTML5, CSS3, Webpack
- Experienced in RWD and mobile-first approach
- Experienced in working with GIT in commercial projects
- Knowledgeable in Lodash, Underscore and other popular libraries
- Proficient in English - both in writing and speaking
- Familiar with good coding habits: good naming, testable functions, readable code
- Paying attention to details
It would be great if you
- Have knowledge of serverless architecture
- Have knowledge of serverless architecture
- Are familiar with tools like Zeplin/InVision/Sketch/Figma or other
- Have experience with consuming RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Have gained knowledge of app optimization and performance
- Have experience with devOps work (docker, CI & CD tools)
- Have experience working in Scrum and Kanban process
- Have strong motivation for taking action and delivering results
- Are a great communicator and let the team and clients know about challenges as soon as they appear
There is a little more!
Being resilient means a lot to us!
Our company is scaling rapidly on a daily basis. Therefore, we need to see you are comfortable with the pace of changes we are going through and excited about the new challenges and opportunities ahead of us.
We appreciate your thirst for knowledge
Both Naturaily and its employees are subject to a constant learning process. The awareness of how much there is still for you to learn is of great value both to the team and the entire company.
Working at Naturaily is a great idea because
You will be proud of your work
We place a high priority on high-quality code and lack of technical dept.
You will work on a wide range of projects
You will be involved in projects tailored to your level of expertise.
You will choose your work style
You can be a part of a bigger team or work alone, if you prefer.
You will grow along with the company
You can be a team leader in a chosen technology or you can share your knowledge & experience during in-company Tech-Friday.