Shopify Tech LeadApply
17 000 - 25 000 PLN net B2b
Every software house is a multi-element puzzle. For ten years, we have been successfully building a team of people with complementary characters and skills, which has resulted in a truly beautiful picture. Only one piece is missing. We believe it is you, Naturaily.
You need to know that we value individuality, professionalism, open communication and honesty. We strive to provide our clients with the best, stable, reliable and beautiful digital products. Check out the serviceswe offer and some of our latest case studies.
Working at Naturaily as Shopify Tech Lead means taking charge of Naturaily’s e-Commerce Development Team and keeping them up to date with the newest trends in Shopify ecosystem.
Are you ready to help us succeed? We are waiting for you!
- creating and then taking charge of Naturaily’s eCommerce Development Team (Shopify) and keeping them up to date with the newest trends in Shopify development
- implementing new approaches and tools, as well as optimizing the technical aspect of our work etc.
- performing project estimations with other team members (PMs, Developers) and, in some cases, helping in the sales process, alongside the PM and a Sales Executive
- sharing experience and being a mentor to less experienced developers
- technically supporting and developing fast and reliable Shopify projects
- writing clean and easily maintainable code
What you can expect from us is
- the ability to be the pillar of the frontend team, you’ll have big responsibilities but also a lot of freedom in your decisions
- the possibility to work with clients from around the world representing, among other industries: art, e-commerce, energy, and construction
- to be a part of a team that strives for the best solutions for clients and theirs projects
- to have a real impact on the company's development trends
- all the software needed to deliver good results
- access to Worksmile platform which is offering a lot of benefits to choose from (Multisport card / private health insurance / workshops / travel / shopping and much, much more)
- flexible working hours
- a nice office in the heart of Wrocław surrounded by cafés, restaurants, art galleries, but it’s up to you to decide if you want to work from the office or remotely
- a MacBook
- 30 paid days off
- psychologist support
We need you to be
- experienced in the Shopify ecosystem development (min. 2-3 years)
- familiar with Java Script, jQuery, Liquid [or Smarty/Twig]
- deeply interested in Shopify trends
- aware of front-end performance optimization
- independent as a tech lead
- eager to mentor other developers
- outstanding in management skills
- strong in communication, reporting, technical writing and analytical skills
- experienced as a team leader for at least three developers
- experienced in different programming roles
- proficient in English - both in writing and speaking (min. B2)
It would be great if you
- have the ability to resolve conflicts
- have experience in freelance projects and direct contact with international clients
There is a little more!
Being resilient means a lot to us!
Our company is scaling rapidly on a daily basis. Therefore, we need to see you are comfortable with the pace of changes we are going through and excited about the new challenges and opportunities ahead of us.
We appreciate your thirst for knowledge
Both Naturaily and its employees are subject to a constant learning process. The awareness of how much there is still for you to learn is of great value both to the team and the entire company.
Working at Naturaily is a great idea because
You can shape the company
We place a high priority on high-quality code and lack of technical dept.
You will work on a wide range of projects
You will be involved in projects tailored to your level of expertise.
You will choose your work style
You can be a part of a bigger team or work alone, if you prefer.
You will grow along with the company
You can be a team leader in a chosen technology or you can share your knowledge & experience during in-company Tech-Friday.