11 500 - 17 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
Software house is a multi-element puzzle. For six years, we have been successfully constructing the team of people with matching characters and skills, which resulted in a truly beautiful picture. Only one piece is missing. We believe it is you, Naturaily.
You need to know that we value individuality, professionalism, open communication and honesty. We strive to provide our clients with the best, stable, reliable and beautiful digital products. Check out the services we offer and some of our latest case studies.
Naturaily truly is a reliable software development company. We know that, and we need the world to know it too. Do you have an idea how to spread the word? We are waiting for you!
- driving software architecture, design & development activities
- keeping abreast of new technology trends & identifying opportunities and risks
- learning & adopting new tools, technologies and programming languages
- communicating with the client on behalf of the team
- extending & maintaining the DevTeam’s knowledge base
- mentoring other Developers
- initiating or taking part in both internal and external grass-roots activities
What you can expect from us is
- the possibility to work with clients from around the world representing, among other industries: art, e-commerce, energy, and construction
- to be a part of a team that strives for the best solutions for client and project itself
- to have the freedom of action
- to have a real impact on the company's development trends
- the software needed to deliver good results
- an additional budget for trainings, workshops, conferences, etc.
- the flexibility of working hours
- a nice office in the heart of Wroclaw surrounded by cafés, restaurants, art galleries, etc.
- access to Worksmile platform which is offering a lot of benefits to choose from (Multisport card / private health insurance / workshops / travel / shopping and much, much more)
- a MacBook
- 16 paid days off
- psychologist support
We need you to be
- commercially experienced Node.js software development
- knowledgeable of MySQL, PostgreSQL or noSQL databases
- experienced in working with following: ElasticSearch, Docker
- aware of architectural & Object Oriented Programming design patterns
- experienced with Git usage
- independent as a tech lead within a small team
- eager to mentor other developers
- proficient in English - both in writing and speaking
It would be great if you
- have additional knowledge of React/Vue.js
- contribute to Open Source community
There is a little more!
Being resilient means a lot to us!
Our company is scaling rapidly on a daily basis. Therefore, we need to see you are comfortable with the pace of changes we are going through and excited about the new challenges and opportunities ahead of us.
We appreciate your thirst for knowledge
Both Naturaily and its employees are subject to a constant learning process. The awareness of how much there is still for you to learn is of great value both to the team and the entire company.
Working at Naturaily is a great idea because
You grow with the company
We can co-finance selected trainings or workshops, pay for conferences, or maybe together we will organize our own event?
You can shape the company
We are entering new markets and developing in new, modern directions, like IoT software development.
You work with inspiring clients
We work with companies from all around the world, including innovative Scandinavia and mature Western Europe.
You will gain valuable experience
Changing company course demands resourcefulness, courage and persistence. Being part of it will enable you to grow, both as a professional and as a person.