Frontend Tech Lead (React)Apply
17 000 - 27 000 PLN net + VAT B2B
Every software house is a multi-element puzzle. For ten years, we have been successfully building a team of people with complementary characters and skills, which has resulted in a truly beautiful picture. Only one piece is missing. We believe it is you, Naturaily.
You need to know that we value individuality, professionalism, open communication and honesty. We strive to provide our clients with the best, stable, reliable and beautiful digital products. Check out the serviceswe offer and some of our latest case studies.
Working at Naturaily as Frontend Tech Lead means taking charge of Naturaily’s Frontend Team and keeping them up to date with the newest trends in Jamstack/React development.
Are you ready to help us succeed? We are waiting for you!
- taking charge of Naturaily’s Frontend Team (React) and keeping them up to date with the newest trends in Jamstack/React development
- implementing new approaches and tools, as well as optimizing the technical aspect of our work etc.
- performing project estimations with other team members (PMs, Developers) and, in some cases, helping in the sales process, alongside the PM and a Sales Executive
- sharing experience and being a mentor to less experienced developers
- technically supporting different projects
- developing fast and safe websites & progressive web apps (Jamstack based)
- writing clean and easily maintainable code
What you can expect from us is
- ability to be the pillar of the frontend team, you’ll have big responsibilities but also a lot of freedom in your decisions
- the possibility to work with clients from around the world representing, among other industries: art, e-commerce, energy, and construction
- to be a part of a team that strives for the best solutions for client and project itself
- to have a real impact on the company's development trends
- the software needed to deliver good results
- an additional budget for trainings, workshops, conferences, etc.
- the flexibility of working hours
- a nice office in the heart of Wrocław surrounded by cafés, restaurants, art galleries, but it’s up to you to decide if you want to work from the office or remotely
- a co-financed Multisport Card
- a MacBook
- 20/26 paid days off
- psychologist support
We need you to be
- experienced in software development (min. 5 years)
- deeply interested in Jamstack and the newest React trends
- aware of front-end performance optimization
- independent as a tech lead
- eager to mentor other developers
- outstanding in management skills
- strong in reporting, technical writing and analytical skills
- experienced as a team leader for at least three developers
- experienced in different programming roles
- experienced with Git usage
- proficient in English - both in writing and speaking
It would be great if you
- have the ability to resolve conflicts
- have additional knowledge of Webpack, Redis, GraphQL, TypeScript, ElasticSearch
- contribute to Open Source communities
There is a little more!
Being resilient means a lot to us!
Our company is scaling rapidly on a daily basis. Therefore, we need to see you are comfortable with the pace of changes we are going through and excited about the new challenges and opportunities ahead of us.
We appreciate your thirst for knowledge
Both Naturaily and its employees are subject to a constant learning process. The awareness of how much there is still for you to learn is of great value both to the team and the entire company.
Working at Naturaily is a great idea because
You grow with the company
We can co-finance selected trainings or workshops, pay for conferences, or maybe together we will organize our own event?
You can shape the company
We are entering new markets and developing in new, modern directions, like IoT software development.
You work with inspiring clients
We work with companies from all around the world, including innovative Scandinavia and mature Western Europe.
You will gain valuable experience
Changing company course demands resourcefulness, courage and persistence. Being part of it will enable you to grow, both as a professional and as a person.