Frontend Developer (Vue.js)apply
7500 - 13 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
Software house is a multi-element puzzle. For six years, we have been successfully constructing the team of people with matching characters and skills, which resulted in a truly beautiful picture. Only one piece is missing. We believe it is you, Naturaily.
You need to know that we value individuality, professionalism, open communication and honesty. We strive to provide our clients with the best, stable, reliable and beautiful digital products.
Naturaily truly is a reliable software development company. We know that, and we need the world to know it too. Do you have an idea how to spread the word? We are waiting for you!
What we expect from you is
- to grow along with the company & be rewarded for following through
- to work on the business requirements within the project
- to communicate with the client on behalf of the team
- to extend & maintain DevTeam’s knowledge base
- to drive software architecture, design & development activities
- to keep abreast of new technology trends & to identify opportunities and risks
- to learn & adopt new tools/ technologies/ programming languages
- to initiate/ to take part in grass-roots, both internal & external activities
What you can expect from us is
- the possibility to work with clients from around the world representing, among other industries: art, e-commerce, energy, and construction
- to be a part of a team that strives for the best solutions for client and project itself
- to have the freedom of action
- to have a real impact on the company's development trends
- the software needed to deliver good results
- an additional budget for trainings, workshops, conferences, etc.
- the flexibility of working hours
- a nice office in the heart of Wrocław surrounded by cafés, restaurants, art galleries, etc.
- a co-financed Multisport Card
- a MacBook
We need you to be
- experienced in software development (min. 2 years)
- acquainted with the following technologies: JS ES6+, Vue.js, HTML, CSS/SCSS
- aware of front-end performance optimization
- aware of architectural & Object Oriented Programming design patterns
- experienced with Git usage
- independent as a tech lead within a small team
- eager to mentor other developers
- proficient in English - both in writing and speaking
It would be great if you
- have additional knowledge of Webpack, Redis, GraphQL, TypeScript, ElasticSearch
- are not afraid of Unit testing
- contribute to Open Source community
There is a little more!
Being resilient means a lot to us!
Our company is scaling rapidly on a daily basis. Therefore, we need to see you are comfortable with the pace of changes we are going through and excited about the new challenges and opportunities ahead of us.
We appreciate your thirst for knowledge
Both Naturaily and its employees are subject to a constant learning process. The awareness of how much there is still for you to learn is of great value both to the team and the entire company.
Working at Naturaily is a great idea because
You will be proud of your work
We place a high priority on high-quality code and lack of technical dept.
You will work on a wide range of projects
You will be involved in projects tailored to your level of expertise.
You will choose your work style
You can be a part of a bigger team or work alone, if you prefer.
You will grow along with the company
You can be a team leader in a chosen technology or you can share your knowledge & experience during in-company Tech-Friday.