The Biggest Fears of Software Developers
Software development is not a walk in the park. It’s rather a 24-hour run through a misty jungle full of spiderwebs and creepy creatures. Developers need to be brave and have a spirit of adventure. But none of them is fearless. Time to face the biggest dev’s fears! Hold on!
1. BUGs! BUGs! BUGs everywhere :/
2. Imgur blocked!
3. Humorless PM
4. Fixing someone’s else code
5. Deploy on Friday evening
6. When test fails when run together but passes alone
7. Perl script using German
8. Gitlab loading branches for hours
9. ASAP (what does it even mean?!)
10. COBOL programming
12. Supporting Internet Explorer
13. Remaining unrecognized
14. Breaking finger!
16. Hearing “There is a slight change in the requirements”
What’s your biggest fear?