Software house is a multi-element puzzle. For six years, we have been successfully constructing the team of people with matching characters and skills, which resulted in a truly beautiful picture. Only one piece is missing. We believe it is you, Naturaily.
You need to know that we value individuality, professionalism, open communication and honesty. We strive to provide our clients with the best, stable, reliable and beautiful digital products. Check out the services we offer and some of our latest case studies.
Naturaily truly is a reliable software development company. We know that, and we need the world to know it too. Do you have an idea how to spread the word? We are waiting for you!
- reaching, developing and executing design solutions for web and mobile applications
- actively engaging with clients in the creation of prototypes and concepts to be tested
- continually supporting and participating in reciprocal work with development teams
- translating clients’ needs into visual design concepts and ideas
- directly cooperating with the development, marketing and business teams
- creating high-quality custom storefronts for e-commerce (excluding work on templates) and fast, modern jamstack based websites
- participating in product design workshops with clients
- supporting internal marketing & image needs (website, social media and rich content for our blog)
- actively participating in estimations and valuations
- continually monitoring UI/UX trends and technologies
- improving Naturaily's design processes
What you can expect from us is
- the chance to cooperate with our development teams in international projects
- the possibility to work with clients from around the world, representing mobile & web development software
- a role in a team that strives for the best solutions for each client and the respective project itself
- the freedom of action
- the possibility of generating real impact on the company's development trends
- the software needed to deliver good results
- an additional budget for trainings, workshops, conferences, etc.
- the flexibility of working hours
- a nice office in the heart of Wroclaw, surrounded by cafés, restaurants, art galleries, etc.
- a co-financed Multisport Card
- a MacBook
- psychologist support
We need you to be
- commercially experienced in User Interface design (min. 3 years)
- able to take care of the visibility and coherence of digital products
- fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- able to provide a portfolio with a variety of your work examples
- demonstrate the ability to create high-quality mockups for mobile and web applications
- experienced in conducting a research and testing design solutions
- commercially experienced using prototyping and design tools (Sketch, Adobe, InVision)
- interested in new UX/UI technologies and stay up-to-date with trends
- able to analyze the data and draw appropriate conclusions from them
- perfect in interpersonal communication
- independent and ready to take full control and responsibility over your tasks
It would be great if you
- have knowledge of HTML/CSS
- have a social media presence
- have experience writing design-related blog posts
- have a strong portfolio including Dribble and Behance
- have experience in design layout animation
- have used tools such as Google Analytics, Usertesting.com and Hotjar
- can flexibly realize projects (web/ ecommerce/ www/ mobile)
- have worked for a software development company in the past
- can work unassisted and are ready to take matters in your hands
There is a little more!
Being resilient means a lot to us!
Our company is scaling rapidly on a daily basis. Therefore, we need to see you are comfortable with the pace of changes we are going through and excited about the new challenges and opportunities ahead of us.
We appreciate your thirst for knowledge
Both Naturaily and its employees are subject to a constant learning process. The awareness of how much there is still for you to learn is of great value both to the team and the entire company.
Working at Naturaily is a great idea because
You will be proud of your work
We place a high priority on high-quality code and lack of technical dept.
You will work on a wide range of projects
You will be involved in projects tailored to your level of expertise.
You will choose your work style
You can be a part of a bigger team or work alone, if you prefer.
You will grow along with the company
You can be a team leader in a chosen technology or you can share your knowledge & experience during in-company Tech-Friday.