Quality Assurance Specialistapply
Openning soon Apply now
Every software house is a multi-element puzzle. For six years, we have been successfully building a team of people with complementary characters and skills, which has resulted in a truly beautiful picture. Only one piece is missing. We believe it is you, Naturaily.
You need to know that we value individuality, professionalism, open communication and honesty. We strive to provide our clients with the best, stable, reliable and beautiful digital products. Check out the services we offer and some of our latest case studies.
Working at Naturaily as Quality Assurance Specialist means cooperating with all the development teams assisting them in the commercial projects. Currently, we are entering new markets so there are a lot of challenges to be faced. Are you ready to help us succeed? We are waiting for you!
What we expect from you is
- to perform manual and automated tests of web applications and APIs
- to report bugs, create test plans, scenarios and test cases
- to research production maintenance issues and bugs
- to participate in defining new features
- to communicate in English (both written and spoken)
What you can expect from us is
- the chance to cooperate with our development teams in international projects
- the possibility to work with clients from around the world representing mobile & web development software
- to be a part of a team that strives for the best solutions for each client and the respective project itself
- to have the freedom of action
- to have a real impact on the company's development trends
- the software needed to deliver good results
- an additional budget for trainings, workshops, conferences, etc.
- the flexibility of working hours
- a nice office in the heart of Wroclaw, surrounded by cafés, restaurants, art galleries, etc.
- a co-financed Multisport Card
- a MacBook
- 26 paid days off
- psychologist support
We need you to be
- experienced in manual and automated testing of web applications
- skilled with SQL on the basic level
- commercially experienced with Selenium or other testing framework
- knowledgeable of Python
- experienced in working in Agile methodology
It would be great if you
- have ISTQB certification
- have commercially used Git
- have basic knowledge of REST APIs
- are able to work with Docker on the basic level
- have worked for a software development company in the past
- can work unassisted and are ready to take matters in your hands
There is a little more!
Being resilient means a lot to us!
Our company is scaling rapidly on a daily basis. Therefore, we need to see you are comfortable with the pace of changes we are going through and excited about the new challenges and opportunities ahead of us.
We appreciate your thirst for knowledge
Both Naturaily and its employees are subject to a constant learning process. The awareness of how much there is still for you to learn is of great value both to the team and the entire company.
Working at Naturaily is a great idea because
You grow with the company
We can co-finance selected trainings or workshops, pay for conferences, or maybe together we will organize our own event?
You work with inspiring clients
We work with companies from all around the world, including innovative Scandinavia and mature Western Europe.
You can shape the company
We are entering new markets and developing in new, modern directions, like IoT software development.
You will gain valuable experience
Changing company course demands resourcefulness, courage and persistence. Being part of it will enable you to grow, both as a professional and as a person.