Junior Ruby on Rails Developer
At Naturaily we value individuality, professionalism, open communication and honesty. We strive to provide our clients with the best, stable, reliable and beautiful digital products. We achieve that by avoiding technical debt and being thorough. After years of working with digital products we’re still excited by new technologies, creative solutions and overcoming challenges. We pride ourselves in knowledge of Vue.js, Ruby on Rails, Node.js and Internet of Things.
- Programming Ruby (on Rails) applications together with more experienced dudes and dudettes
- Programming Rails APIs for single page applications
- Being engaged in development program aiming at upgrading your seniority
- Have at least 6 months of experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL
- Acceptable English - both spoken and written - you're able to communicate with Clients and team members without any issues
- Being collaborative: listen to & learn from other team members
- Hands-on experience with Vue.js or React.js
- Understanding of TDD, BDD, DDD and other weird abbreviations
- Experience with Agile
- Heard of Docker?
- Heard of Dunning-Kruger effect?
- Great environment for personal development
- A chance to develop internal projects
- Bottom-up decision making culture
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work if needed
- Fresh fruits & snacks
- “Pizza Day".
- 4000 - 6500 PLN PLN net + VAT (B2B/ 3500 - 5600 PLN gross (UoP)
What we offer
Wrocław's market ;)