Processing personal data (GDPR)
Information related to the processing of personal data
Please be informed that we are processing your personal data collected in connection with your participation in our recruitment process.
Personal data controller
The controller of your personal data is Naturaily spolka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnoscia (Naturaily limited liability company), ul. Ofiar Oswiecimskich 17, 50-069 Wroclaw, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000472548, whose register is kept by the District Court for Wroclaw-Fabryczna in Wroclaw, VIth Commercial Division of KRS, NIP: 8943047516, share capital PLN 40,000.00.
Scope of data processing
We are processing your personal data collected in connection with your participation in our recruitment process. This data may include in particular:
- full name,
- residence address,
- telephone number,
- any other information provided in your CV and cover letter submitted to us.
Purposes and legal bases for processing
The data is processed for the following purposes and based on the following legal grounds:
- conducting of the recruitment process - Article 6 (1)(a) GDPR – pursuant toyour consent to the processing of personal data as part of the recruitment process,
- storage of data for the purposes of future recruitment processes, provided you have given your consent - Article 6 (1)(a) GDPR.
Recipients of data
The following entities may participate in the processing of personal data:
- hosting provider – as regards data storage on the server, including email server,
- Google – as regards the use of G Suite services that involve personal data processing,
- software providers – as regards the use of systems involving access to personal data,
- Slack platform provider – as regards using the messaging system in which personal data may be processed,
- subcontractors – as regards the provision of services involving access to personal data.
All of the above entities are involved in the processing of personal data on the basis of the relevant contracts entrusting to them the processing of personal data. All of them ensure an adequate level of personal data protection.
Your personal data may also be transferred to other authorities or institutions entitled under the law if this is necessary to comply with statutory obligations or to pursue legal claims.
Should we need professional legal assistance, your personal data may be transferred to law firms providing legal assistance to us to the extent necessary to assert our rights or defend against claims.
Transfer of data to third countries
Some of the programmes we use have their servers in the United States, which means that data is transferred to third countries in connection with their storage on servers located outside the European Economic Area. The programmes we use provide an adequate level of personal data protection through compliance mechanisms, such as certification programmes or standard contractual clauses.
Period of storage of personal data
Your personal data will be kept until completion of the recruitment process, unless you give your consent for processing such data for the purposes of future recruitment processes.
Rights related to the processing
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- right to access your data and obtain a copy thereof,
- right to rectify (correct) your data,
- right to have your data erased (if you believe that there are no legal grounds for our processing of your data, you have the right to have your data erased),
- right to restrict the processing of your data (you may request that we restrict the processing of your data solely to the storage of data or to the performance of operations agreed with you if you believe that we have incorrect data or we process them without a legal basis),
- right to object to the processing of your data (you have the right to object to the processing on the basis of a legitimate interest; you should indicate to us your particular circumstances which, in your opinion, require our cessation of the processing objected to; we will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless we demonstrate that the legal bases for our processing override your rights or that we need your data to establish, exercise or defend legal claims),
- right to data portability (you have the right to receive from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format the personal data that you have provided to us on the basis of a contract or your consent; you may have us transmit this data directly to another controller),
- right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (if you find that we are processing data unlawfully, you may lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or with another competent supervisory authority).
To exercise your rights please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that before you can exercise your rights we will need to identify you accordingly.
Information about mandatory/voluntary submission of data
Provision of data is a condition for your participation in our recruitment process.