Every software house is a multi-element puzzle. For six years, we have been successfully constructing a team of people with complementary characters and skills, which has resulted in a truly beautiful picture. Only one piece is missing. We believe it is you, Naturaily.
You need to know that we value individuality, professionalism, open communication and honesty. We strive to provide our clients with the best, stable, reliable and beautiful digital products.
Joining Naturaily as a Project Manager means being a facilitator for the development team and the client. It also means building the project management expertise from the scratch. We have been entering new markets lately so there is a lot of challenges to be faced. Are you ready to help us succeed? We are waiting for you!
What we expect from you is
- to coordinate the development of software and design solutions
- to take full ownership of the software life cycle development within the project
- to facilitate creation of user stories and other documentation if needed
- to support and guide project team
- to estimate and track project budget
- to manage scope & changes, to gather requirements and balance priorities
- to mentor during both internal and external workshops
- to look for improvements to the point of creating new processes and adjustments
- to cooperate with management on both sides (in-house & client) & to provide accurate project status
- to be ready to face unpredictable situations, adapt easily and come up with the best solutions
What you can expect from us is
- the chance to develop design and software projects for clients from Europe and United States
- guarantee to work both for start-ups and big enterprises
- the opportunity to make an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we're always open for brilliant ideas
- the possibility to work with clients from around the world representing, among other industries and domains: energy, construction, art, NGO, E-commerce, Web & PWA development, IoT, cloud technology
- to be a part of a team that strives for the best solutions for each client and the respective project itself
- to have the freedom of action
- to have a real impact on the company's development trends
- the software needed to deliver good results
- an additional budget for trainings, workshops, conferences, etc.
- the flexibility of working hours
- a nice office in the heart of Wrocław, surrounded by cafés, restaurants, art galleries, etc.
- a co-financed Multisport Card
- a MacBook
We need you to be
- experienced in managing IT projects (min. 2 years in commercial projects)
- experienced in working with PM tools facilitating daily work
- experienced in working in Agile/ Scrum methodology
- experienced in communication with the client
- proficient in English - both in writing and speaking
- able to negotiate and conduct the analysis
- well organized
It would be great if you
- can convince us that effective communication and finding solutions is your strong suit,
- can easily deal with obstacles and blockers
- can advise, negotiate and be proactive in contact with clients
- are able to make clients' ideas feasible by discussing business needs and values with them creating MVP and facilitating developers' estimation
- have a passion for new technologies
There is a little more!
Being resilient means a lot to us!
Our company is scaling rapidly on a daily basis. Therefore, we need to see you are comfortable with the pace of changes we are going through and excited about the new challenges and opportunities ahead of us.
We appreciate your thirst for knowledge
Both Naturaily and its employees are subject to a constant learning process. The awareness of how much there is still for you to learn is of great value both to the team and the entire company.
Working at Naturaily is a great idea because
You work with inspiring clients
We work with companies from all around the world, including innovative Scandinavia and mature Western Europe.
You can shape the company
We are entering new markets and developing in new, modern directions, like IoT software development.
You will gain valuable experience
Changing company course demands resourcefulness, courage and persistence. Being part of it will enable you to grow, both as a professional and as a person.
You grow with the company
We can co-finance selected trainings or workshops, pay for conferences, or maybe together we will organize our own event?