New Business Managerapply
from 6000 PLN net + VAT (B2B) - direct + commission
Every software house is a multi-element puzzle. For six years, we have been successfully constructing a team of people with complementary characters and skills, which has resulted in a truly beautiful picture. Only one piece is missing. We believe it is you, Naturaily.
You need to know that we value individuality, professionalism, open communication and honesty. We strive to provide our clients with the best, stable, reliable and beautiful digital products.
Being a New Business Manager at Naturaily means working with our CEO, building our sales team from scratch and even the option of leading its future members - if that is what you feel comfortable with. Currently, we are entering new markets so there are a lot of challenges to be faced. Are you ready to help us succeed? We are waiting for you!
What we expect from you is
- to select, classify and clinch deals
- to steadily expand the network and maintain valuable relations with prospects
- to conduct calls with potential clients, as well as attend international conferences, trade shows and other business trips, if necessary
- to successfully qualify leads
- to actively discover current and potential clients needs and adjust solutions accordingly
- to negotiate terms of cooperation and the contract
- to participate in the process of building a company's marketing strategy
- to improve Naturaily's sales processes
- to expand Naturaily's solutions in new regions & markets
- to be willing to learn new things and develop business skills
What you can expect from us is
- the opportunity to develop your marketing, sales & business skills
- the chance to cooperate with our marketing and sales consultants, Casbeg, on a daily basis
- the possibility to work with clients from around the world representing, among other industries and domains: energy, construction, IoT, e-commerce, cloud adoption
- to be a part of a team that strives for the best solutions for each client and the respective project itself
- to have the freedom of action
- to have a real impact on the company's development trends
- the software needed to deliver good results
- an additional budget for trainings, workshops, conferences, etc.
- the flexibility of working hours
- a nice office in the heart of Wrocław, surrounded by cafés, restaurants, art galleries, etc.
- a co-financed Multisport Card
- a MacBook
We need you to be
- experienced in B2B sales (min. 2 years)
- proficient in English - both in writing and speaking
- interested in new technologies and up-to-date with trends
- able to analyze the data and draw appropriate conclusions from them
- perfect in interpersonal communication
- effective in negotiations
- independent and ready to take full control and responsibility over your tasks
It would be great if you
- can demonstrate us your personal achievements in sales
- have worked for a software development company in the past
- are passionate about new technologies and solutions, such as Shopify, e-commerce, serverless, etc.
- can work unassisted and are ready to take matters in your hands
There is a little more!
Being resilient means a lot to us!
Our company is scaling rapidly on a daily basis. Therefore, we need to see you are comfortable with the pace of changes we are going through and excited about the new challenges and opportunities ahead of us.
We appreciate your thirst for knowledge
Both Naturaily and its employees are subject to a constant learning process. The awareness of how much there is still for you to learn is of great value both to the team and the entire company.
Working at Naturaily is a great idea because
You grow with the company
We can co-finance selected trainings or workshops, pay for conferences, or maybe together we will organize our own event?
You work with inspiring clients
We work with companies from all around the world, including innovative Scandinavia and mature Western Europe.
You can shape the company
We are entering new markets and developing in new, modern directions, like IoT software development.
You will gain valuable experience
Changing company course demands resourcefulness, courage and persistence. Being part of it will enable you to grow, both as a professional and as a person.