Junior Project Managerapply
4 500 - 6 500 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
Software house is a multi-element puzzle. For six years, we have been successfully constructing the team of people with matching characters and skills, which resulted in a truly beautiful picture. Only one piece is missing. We believe it is you, Naturaily.
You need to know that we value individuality, professionalism, open communication and honesty. We strive to provide our clients with the best, stable, reliable and beautiful digital products. Check out the services we offer and some of our latest case studies.
Naturaily truly is a reliable software development company. We know that, and we need the world to know it too. Do you have an idea of how to spread the word? We are waiting for you!
What we expect from you is
- coordinate the development of software and design solutions
- take full ownership of the software life cycle development within the project
- facilitate the creation of user stories and other documentation if needed
- support and guide project team, cooperate with another project manager
- estimate and track project budget
- manage scope & changes, to gather requirements and balance priorities
- look for improvements to the point of creating new processes and adjustments
- cooperate with management on both sides (in-house & client) & to provide accurate project status
What you can expect from us is
- openness for new initiatives and tools
- working mainly on foreign markets
- the software needed to deliver good results
- library with some interesting books
- an additional budget for trainings, workshops, conferences, etc.
- regularly replenished corporate library
- integration meetings
- the flexibility of working hours with ability to work fully remote
- a nice office in the heart of Wrocław surrounded by cafés, restaurants, art galleries, etc.
- a MacBook
- 26 paid days off
We need you to be
- experienced in project management/project coordination/PMO
- outstanding in communication and interpersonal relations
- very good in English (both written and spoken) - B2/C1 - the majority of our clients are from foreign markets
- creative and analytical - you can come up with several solutions to a given problem
- flexible with a problem-solving approach - as every IT project is different
- skilled in time management & negotiation
It would be great if you
- have a basic knowledge & experience of project management software (Jira, Asana or similar), eCommerce solutions (Shopify, Magento etc.), Agile approach, software development life cycle
- are open-minded and independent
- have interest in digital products, e-commerce and software development
- have a can-do attitude!
There is a little more!
Being resilient means a lot to us!
Our company is scaling rapidly on a daily basis. Therefore, we need to see you are comfortable with the pace of changes we are going through and excited about the new challenges and opportunities ahead of us.
We appreciate your thirst for knowledge
Both Naturaily and its employees are subject to a constant learning process. The awareness of how much there is still for you to learn is of great value both to the team and the entire company.
Working at Naturaily is a great idea because
You will be proud of your work
We place a high priority on high-quality code and lack of technical dept.
You will work on a wide range of projects
You will be involved in projects tailored to your level of expertise.
You will choose your work style
You can be a part of a bigger team or work alone, if you prefer.
You will grow along with the company
You can be a team leader in a chosen technology or you can share your knowledge & experience during in-company Tech-Friday.