Software house is a multi-element puzzle. For six years, we have been successfully constructing the team of people with matching characters and skills, which resulted in a truly beautiful picture. Only one piece is missing. We believe it is you, Naturaily.
You need to know that we value individuality, professionalism, open communication and honesty. We strive to provide our clients with the best, stable, reliable and beautiful digital products. Check out the services we offer and some of our latest case studies.
Naturaily truly is a reliable software development company. We know that, and we need the world to know it too. Do you have an idea how to spread the word? We are waiting for you!
What we expect from you is
- to work closely with Software Developers in order to create high quality and usability IT systems
- to design and implement RWD user interfaces
- to implement best UI practices within the project teams
- to conduct CSS/HTML code review
- to adapt the design of applications/ systems to new graphic requirements
- to extend & maintain DevTeam’s knowledge base
- to learn & adopt new tools/ technologies/ programming languages
- to initiate/ to take part in grass-roots, both internal & external activities
What you can expect from us is
- the possibility to work with clients from around the world representing, among other industries: art, e-commerce, energy, and construction
- to be a part of a team that strives for the best solutions for client and project itself
- to have the freedom of action
- to have a real impact on the company's development trends
- the software needed to deliver good results
- an additional budget for trainings, workshops, conferences, etc.
- the flexibility of working hours
- a nice office in the heart of Wrocław surrounded by cafés, restaurants, art galleries, etc.
- a co-financed Multisport Card
- a MacBook
- 26 paid days off
We need you to be
- experienced in software development using HTML5, CSS3 (min. 2 years)
- acquainted with Bootstrap/ Foundation UI
- knowledgeable about HTML/CSS validation
- experienced with CSS preprocessors - LESS/SASS
- aware of trends in user interface design and implementation
- proficient in English - both in writing and speaking
It would be great if you
- have practical knowledge of Bower, Gulp, Node.js
- have basic knowledge of Web Accessibility and User Experience
- have worked with Netlify CMS
- boost your work with creative and innovative thinking
There is a little more!
Being resilient means a lot to us!
Our company is scaling rapidly on a daily basis. Therefore, we need to see you are comfortable with the pace of changes we are going through and excited about the new challenges and opportunities ahead of us.
We appreciate your thirst for knowledge
Both Naturaily and its employees are subject to a constant learning process. The awareness of how much there is still for you to learn is of great value both to the team and the entire company.
Working at Naturaily is a great idea because
You will be proud of your work
We place a high priority on high-quality code and lack of technical dept.
You will work on a wide range of projects
You will be involved in projects tailored to your level of expertise.
You will choose your work style
You can be a part of a bigger team or work alone, if you prefer.
You will grow along with the company
You can be a team leader in a chosen technology or you can share your knowledge & experience during in-company Tech-Friday.