Copywriter & Content Marketing Specialistapply
5 000 - 7 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
Software house is a multi-element puzzle. For six years, we have been successfully constructing the team of people with matching characters and skills, which resulted in a truly beautiful picture. Only one piece is missing. We believe it is you, Naturaily.
You need to know that we value individuality, professionalism, open communication and honesty. We strive to provide our clients with the best, stable, reliable and beautiful digital products. Check out the services we offer and some of our latest case studies.
Naturaily truly is a reliable software development company. We know that, and we need the world to know it too. Do you have an idea of how to spread the word? We are waiting for you!
How does the recruitment process go at Naturaily?
If your application touches our hearts, expect:
A phone call from Jakub, our Head of Marketing & Growth
A face-to-face meeting with the Jakub & board - we have to get to know each other and check if there is a match.
A quick practical task.
An offer or a phone call with the feedback and thanks for participating in our recruitment process.
If your expectations coincide with ours and you want to start a fun, challenging adventure - send your CV today!
What we expect from you is
- to create content for blogspot, social media posts and ads, case studies and newsletter
- to know how to create outreach campaigns for your blogpost
- to have an excellent command of English (both verbal and written) - minimum C1 level
- have ability to work collaboratively with Developers, UX/UI designers, Product Owners, Testers, and other
- to have basic knowledge of google analytics and Ahrefs (or similar tool)
What you can expect from us is
- openness for new initiatives and tools
- working mainly on foreign markets
- the software needed to deliver good results
- library with some interesting books
- an additional budget for trainings, workshops, conferences, etc.
- regularly replenished corporate library
- integration meetings
- the flexibility of working hours with ability to work full remotely
- a nice office in the heart of Wrocław surrounded by cafés, restaurants, art galleries, etc.
- a MacBook
- 26 paid days off
We need you to be
- experience in a software house or marketing agency (minimum 2 years)
- fluent in English (both written and spoken) - minimum C1 level
- ready to present examples of your previous work experience
- outstanding in communication and interpersonal relations
- "number-oriented" - understand KPIs and be able to set them out
It would be great if you
- have a basic level of understanding SEO
- are open-minded and independent
- worked in scrum methodology
- coordinate work of freelancers
- like working on video content
- have interest in digital products, e-commerce and software development
- are a quick learner
- have an eye for good design
- have a can-do attitude!
There is a little more!
Being resilient means a lot to us!
Our company is scaling rapidly on a daily basis. Therefore, we need to see you are comfortable with the pace of changes we are going through and excited about the new challenges and opportunities ahead of us.
We appreciate your thirst for knowledge
Both Naturaily and its employees are subject to a constant learning process. The awareness of how much there is still for you to learn is of great value both to the team and the entire company.
Working at Naturaily is a great idea because
You will be proud of your work
We place a high priority on high-quality code and lack of technical dept.
You will work on a wide range of projects
You will be involved in projects tailored to your level of expertise.
You will choose your work style
You can be a part of a bigger team or work alone, if you prefer.
You will grow along with the company
You can be a team leader in a chosen technology or you can share your knowledge & experience during in-company Tech-Friday.