We are an Agile development team using Ruby on Rails to craft great web and mobile apps. We work with startups and grown-up companies. Read on to learn who we are looking for.
- Being in direct contact with clients (email, Skype, Slack).
- Managing tasks & organizing team’s work.
- Planning, i.e. preparing scope, estimates, timelines; assesing risk.
- Good understanding of web and mobile applications from product and tech perspective.
- Knowledge and understanding of app creation process.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (scrum/kanban).
- Hands-on experience with PM’s toolset (issue trackers etc.)
- Ability to create scope out of information delivered by Clients. Ability to create low-fidelity wireframes is a plus.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Being collaborative: listen to, learn from, and teach other team members.
- Interesting web projects and proven team.
- Great environment to learn and enhance you skills.
- FVAT or UOD.
- Mac …or a PC depending on what you prefer.
- Flexible work time with ability to work remotely from time to time.
- Library with some interesting books.
- Fresh fruits, sandwhiches twice a week.
- Pizza days, gaming nights.