We are an Agile development team using Ruby on Rails to craft great web and mobile apps. We work with startups and grown-up companies. Read on to learn who we are looking for.
- Collect invoices, contracts and other documents
- Organize and take care of document archive
- Work directly with company’s accountant on all accounting issues
- Control recurring and non-recurring payments
- Issue invoices on a monthly basis
- Take care of outstanding invoices
- Take care of regular supplies (coffee, snacks, fruits and equipment)
- Manage office issues like fixes, repairs etc.
- Help organize company retreats
- Knowledge of HR, accounting and financial issues
- Good English, both spoken and written
- Precision, being on time, good communication skills
- Be ready to come up with couple solutions to given task
- We’re not corporate, so you need to feel good in (sometimes) chaotic surroundings and to solve problems that are not well defined (hey, we’re growing, some things are new)
- Working knowledge of Mac OS X and tools like Infakt, Google Docs, Slack will be a plus
- Experience in similar work will be a plus
- Great environment to learn and enhance you skills
- Salary depending on your skills/experience
- Library with some interesting books.
- Fresh fruits and food
- Grill parties, gaming nights and other activities