We are an Agile development team using Ruby on Rails, Meteor and Ionic to craft great web and mobile apps. We work with startups and grown-up companies. Read on to learn who we are looking for.
- Manage and maintain systems running on Linux OS: configure, optimize, automate, monitor, analyze OS events, find, diagnose and fix bugs.
- Manage http servers (Nginx, Apache), Ruby on Rails application servers (Unicorn, Passenger, Puma) and database servers (MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB).
- Install, configure and update Linux-type systems.
- Plan and perform backup activities, prepare data restore tests.
- Prepare infrastructure for new projects, build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and security.
- Hands-on experience in Linux systems administration.
- Hands-on experience in managing web applications.
- Hands-on experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB database servers.
- Experience with network operations and equipment.
- Familiarity with network and IT systems security issues.
- Ability to create procedures and technical docs.
- Ability to learn quickly, organize own work and be a part of the team.
- Knowledge of English enabling to communicate and create technical docs.
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails is a plus.
- Interesting web projects and proven team.
- Great environment to learn and enhance you skills.
- FVAT or UOD.
- Mac …or a PC depending on what you prefer.
- Flexible work time with ability to work remotely from time to time.
- Library with some interesting books.
- Fresh fruits, sandwhiches twice a week.
- Pizza days, gaming nights.